Flamanta OÜ respects the privacy rights of our customers and we affirm that we will adhere to the principles of processing and storage of personal data. We confirm that we process and store your personal data in accordance with legal requirements. Flamanta OÜ (Ehitajate tee 110, Tallinn Harjumaa 12618, EestiRegistrikood: 14680145) manages http://flamanta.eu/ the website, providing a secure web experience for all website visitors.
An overview of our principles for collecting and storing personal information GDPR
We confirm that our daily data collection and storage practices comply with the general data protection regulations (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation). When processing personal data, we follow the legislation of the Republic of Estonia and the European Union.
Collection of personal data
When you visit our website, we collect certain data about you.
– We anonymously collect information about the behaviour of all visitors in order to improve the user experience.
– We do not automatically collect personal information without asking our visitors for their consent. Web visitors provide us with personal information on a voluntary basis (for example, by subscribing to a newsletter or by submitting a request on the website through an inquiry form or a contact form). Personal data is collected and stored only for lawful use. Data may be collected through our website (by filling in a contact form/inquiry form), by e-mail, by telephone, at a meeting or event (by exchanging business cards), by contacting us in person.
Flamanta OÜ may ask you for the following data:
– Your personal data: name, e-mail, phone number, if necessary, also a postal address;
– Data related to your company: name, registry code, VAT number, postal address and other public information;
– In addition, we use automatic data collection tools, including cookies, pixels and other tracking tools in order to optimize the user experience of our website and provide better services to our customers. We collect data related to the use of your website through Google Analytics (cookies, IP addresses, pages visited). Learn more about Google Analytics at https://www.google.com/analytics.
Processing and storage of personal data
We collect only these data that is necessary to provide you with the service, send offers and fulfil orders (if you have requested it by sending a request). Your personal information will never be passed on to third parties (in case you have requested it through sending a request). Your personal information will never be passed on to third parties (except for statutory requirements). You have the right at any time to request access to your personal data, to review it and to request that your personal data be corrected and / or modified or that we permanently delete it. To express a request to that desire simply contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The answerable of personal data is Flamanta OÜ (Ehitajate tee 110, Tallinn Harjumaa 12618, Estonia). We confirm that we do our best to protect the personal data and data collected and stored, as well as to prevent leaks and misuse.